Child Care Providers: We’re going paperless! Save time and get paid more efficiently by using CareConnect!
Children’s Council and Wu Yee Children’s Services are adopting an online tool called CareConnect to serve our community of child care providers better. No more paper attendance sheets, driving across the city to drop off documents, or waiting for postal service!
CareConnect is a free all-in-one early education platform that will save time and streamline your operations. By signing up for CareConnect, you will be able to easily submit and view your documents with Children’s Council and Wu Yee Children’s Services. Once you’re activated, you can:
- Submit attendance sheets
- View certificates
- Submit documents such as holidays, brochures, etc.
- View payments status
It’s easy to get started!
- Activate your CareConnect Account. Download the CareConnect app onto your smart phone or log in on a web browser. If this is your first time logging in, please follow the “Forget Password” prompt. Your username is the email you provided to Children’s Council.
- Unable to log in? Please contact MCT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909.396.0599 for technical assistance.
- Submit attendance sheets online. Learn how to submit your attendance sheets
- Check on the status of a payment. Follow this guide to learn how to view the status of your payments, noting different instructions for using CareConnect on a computer vs mobile phone app.
- View an explanation of payments. Learn how to view more details about your payment by viewing this guide according to the device you use:
- Need assistance? For more support, please contact MCT at email@example.com or call 909.396.0599.
Are you a family receiving financial assistance (i.e. subsidy) for child care? Does your provider use CareConnect? Click here to learn more about how to use this new platform.