Families, you can use CareConnect Family to:
- View your certificate
- Upload documents
- Sign attendance sheets when your child care provider submits them
To get an account, please email your assigned Family Services Specialist for an invitation to CareConnect.
Here are a few articles to help you easily navigate CareConnect.
- How do I receive and complete documents through CareConnect Family?
- How do I sign in and out of CareConnect?
- How do I use CareConnect to report an absence?
How do I work with my child care provider to sign and approve my child’s monthly attendance sheet?
- Child care provider will review and sign monthly attendance sheet.
- Parent will receive notification via email or text message with a link to review and sign attendance sheet. Example: “Provider submitted attendance for you to sign.”
- Parent reviews the attendance sheet to “sign and submit.” Note: Do not sign if the attendance sheet does not reflect your child’s correct attendance. Please inform your provider that corrections should be made.
- Once the parent has signed the attendance sheet, it will be submitted directly to Children’s Council or Wu Yee Children’s Services.
- Need assistance? For more support, please contact MCT at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909.396.0599.
Article is closed for comments.