Browse our online catalog of books, toys, games, and puzzles for children ages 0-6. Items and educational materials for older children and adults are also available. You may borrow items from our Lending Library for up to one month. Our Lending Library is FREE and available online for all families and early educators in San Francisco.
Start borrowing today with these quick and easy steps:
- Log in HERE or create a free account if you’re new to our Lending Library.
- Browse and search our catalog of items HERE or click INVENTORY at the top of the page.
- Indicate the items you would like to borrow by clicking RESERVE for each item and selecting your desired pick-up date. (Need help? Watch this video about reserving items)
- Once you have finished reserving up to five items, review your cart and click SUBMIT YOUR RESERVATION to notify our team.
- Look for an email to confirm the date and time that you will pick up your borrowed items from our building at 445 Church Street, San Francisco.
NOTE: While our building remains closed to the public, Lending Library pick-ups will occur once each week, on Fridays from Noon – 4pm. Please scroll down for more details on our health and safety protocols during COVID-19.
If you have questions or would prefer to speak directly with someone about the Lending Library, please call/text us at 415.741.2394 or email email@example.com
We are taking the following steps to adhere to current health and safety recommendations from the San Francisco Department of Public Health (SFDPH) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- Reserved items will be prepared by staff wearing gloves and face coverings. Your items will be placed in a new paper bag, which you do not need to return to us.
- At the time of your pick-up, you will not be allowed inside the building. Someone from our team will greet you at the front door to verify your name and safely hand over your bag of items. At least 6 feet of distance will be kept during this brief interaction.
- All items will be isolated for a minimum of 96 hours upon return and disinfected appropriately per SFDPH and CDC guidelines.