As of June 30th, 2021, SFUSD plans to return to 5-day in-person learning, starting with the first day of school on August 16th. SFUSD encourages everyone 12 years and older to get vaccinated. For information on preparing for in-person learning and keeping updating on procedures and plans, go to sfusd.edu or your school website.
Here are a few ways to stay connected and receive key updates:
- Visit SFUSD’s Return to In-Person Learning website to see the latest announcements and access resource, supports, and answers to frequently asked questions.
- To read SFUSD’s Return Safely Together Guide for Families, click here (available in English, Español, 中文, Tagalog, Gagana Sāmoa, Tiếng Việt, عربي).
- View the SFUSD Family Digest online or update your phone number and email address to make sure you get it delivered directly to you each Wednesday. For Summer 2021, Family Digests will be sent out the last Wednesday of June and July.
- Watch the SFUSD virtual Town Halls and school videos (available in multiple languages).
- Topics covered include:
- School curriculum
- School programs
- School services
- Parent opportunities
- Read about Return to In-Person Learning Plan and COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions.
- Access the SFUSD Family Resource Link to help navigate the resources available to SFUSD families during the transition to in-person learning.
Families can access the Family Resource Link in three ways:
- Go to familylink.sfusd.edu to complete an online request form
- Email request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- * Call 415-340-1716
*Hours of operation for the phone will be Monday through Friday from 9 am - 1 pm. Callers can still leave a voicemail at all hours.