There is a grant currently open to help Family Child Care (FCC) owners pay for repairs, renovations and materials for their Family Child Care business.
- Click the link here and scroll down and select your preferred language
- Grant submissions are due by Friday 3/25/2022 at 11:59PM
- No late submissions allowed
- No incomplete applications allowed
Children’s Council is here to support you as a Family Child Care educator in completing this application process for your business and in answering your questions.
Need more information?
Download our Digital Bundles in English or Spanish (Cantonese and Mandarin coming soon). These Digital Bundles include:
- Pre-recorded presentation explaining the application process
- List of paperwork you will need to submit with the application
- Additional resources
UPDATE: SAMS/DUNS numbers and registration are NO longer required for this grant program. However, if you currently have a SAMS/DUNS number it can be entered into the optional field in the application.
We are also offering virtual work sessions where you can bring your questions and receive support. *REGISTRATION IS NOT REQUIRED*
- English session: Tuesday, March 22nd from 1PM-3PM, click to join.
- Spanish session: Monday, March 21st from 1:30PM-3:30PM, click to join.
Additional webinars and support:
The California Department of Social Services (CDSS) held a virtual “Minor Renovation and Repairs Grant” webinar on February 15th, 2022, explaining the process and application for Family Child Care Homes. Click here to view the slide presentation in English or to view the recording in English.
*Disclaimer this is a resource for informational purposes. Children’s Council of San Francisco nor Wu Yee Children's Services will determine if you qualify for this grant. We cannot guarantee that you will receive this grant even if you apply or the amount you will be awarded.