Finding and Paying for Child Care
- Am I eligible for Emergency Child Care funding (ages 0-12)?
- What child care financial assistance do I qualify for?
- How can I find quality child care programs open during COVID-19 in San Francisco?
- What are tips to ensure my child is in a safe, nurturing, and clean child care environment during this time?
- I need help paying for child care during COVID-19. What should I do?
Safety, Health & Wellness
- When and where can my child get vaccinated against COVID-19? Are they eligible for a booster?
- What is the protocol for families and child care providers if a child or a teacher is exposed to COVID-19?
- Where can I get tested for COVID-19?
- What tips are available to help families manage stress and anxiety at this time?
- Are there any no-cost, simple mindfulness practices that can help reduce my stress?
- How should I talk to my child about COVID-19?
- How can I access government services in my language and who can support me with this?
- How do you prepare for a family emergency?
- Where can I get food for me and my family?
- What supports are available to families affected by domestic violence or child abuse?
- How do I find free or discounted phone, data or internet services available to families who need extra help during COVID-19?
Child Development and Learning
- What is the Children’s Council Lending Library and how can I borrow items from it?
- What are some ways to help my my child play and learn?
- What are helpful resources to talk to my kid about race, identity, social justice and related topics?
- What virtual workshops and activities are available at Children's Council?