Safety, Health & Wellness
- How can I get certified for CPR? How often do I need to get re-certified?
- What are the health and safety policies when visiting Children's Council in-person?
- How can I get the COVID-19 vaccination?
- What is the current guidance for child care group sizes and activities?
- Where can I get free disinfectant for my child care program during COVID-19?
- What is the protocol for families and child care providers if a child or a teacher is exposed to COVID-19?
Child Care Business & Quality Supports
- As a provider serving children through Children’s Council, how can I use CareConnect to submit attendance sheets and view payment information?
- How can I incorporate Trauma-Sensitive Practices into my child care setting?
- How do I expand my Small Family Child Care to a Large Family Child Care?
- 我聽說加利福尼亞州為托兒服務提供者支付了額外費用。 我有資格收到付款嗎？
- Escuché que hay pagos adicionales del Estado de California para los proveedores de cuidado infantil. ¿Soy elegible para recibir un pago?
- I heard there are additional payments for child care providers from the State of California. Am I eligible to receive a payment?
Finding and Paying for Child Care
- As a child care program working with Children’s Council to serve subsidized children, will I be reimbursed for closure days due to COVID-19 exposure?
- As a provider serving children through Children’s Council, what are the steps to submit attendance sheets and receive child care reimbursements?
- How can I help families to find my child care program?
Child Development and Learning
- What are Ready4K text messages and how can they support my child's development?
- What is the Children’s Council Lending Library and how can I borrow items from it?
- What are helpful resources to talk to my kid about race, identity, social justice and related topics?
- What are some ways to help a child learn through play?
- How can I support children's reading and early literacy skills?
- What is City Kids Family Fair?
- How can I access government services in my language and who can support me with this?
- How do you prepare for a family emergency?
- Where can I get guidance on legal issues related to child care?
- What supports are available to families affected by domestic violence or child abuse?
- Where can I get food for me and my family?
General Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Soy un proveedor exento de licencia. ¿Necesito pasar una verificación de antecedentes para recibir el pago?
- I am a license-exempt provider. Do I need to clear a background check to receive payment?
- How can I translate or access the content of a website into my own language?
- How do I check for claim errors in the CACFP/Food Program? How do I submit CACFP/Food Program documentation during shelter-in-place?
- What is the Early Learning Scholarship program? How do I join the Early Learning Scholarship (ELS) program?